Nominate yourself, another individual or a team that you know who makes life better for the people of DC by:
- Solving an extraordinary problem
- Bringing positive recognition to the city
- Consistently achieving excellence in overall performance
- Implementing an innovative idea
- Demonstrating inspirational leadership
You will be asked to provide information about your nominee in essay form not to exceed 1000 characters (approx. 160 words).
Nominations (and applications) are submitted through our Awards Management website. If you are self-nominating, you may skip the nomination form and begin your Application Portfolio.
An Application Portfolio is required to be considered for an award.